Outdoor Activities Safely Enjoyed: Corona Today Recreation Ideas
5 Outdoor Activities to Enjoy During COVID-19
- Go for a walk or hike. Getting outside for some fresh air and exercise is a great way to stay healthy and sane during the pandemic. Just be sure to stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Bicycle ride. Biking is another great way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors. Just be sure to wear a helmet and follow the rules of the road.
- Go for a swim. Swimming is a great way to cool off and get some exercise. Just be sure to swim at a pool that is open and following safety guidelines.
- Play a game of catch. Playing a game of catch is a great way to get some exercise and have some fun. Just be sure to stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Go camping. Camping is a great way to get away from it all and enjoy the great outdoors. Just be sure to practice social distancing and follow the rules of the campground.
Stay Safe and Active During the Pandemic
- Wear a mask when you’re around other people. Wearing a mask is one of the best ways to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently. Washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is another important way to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. If you’re sick, stay home and avoid close contact with other people.
- Get vaccinated when it’s your turn. Getting vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself from COVID-19.
- Stay active. Staying active is important for your physical and mental health. Just be sure to do so in a way that doesn’t put you or others at risk.
Ways to Recreate Outdoors With Social Distancing
- Find a secluded spot. If you’re looking for a place to recreate outdoors, try to find a secluded spot where you can be away from other people.
- Go at off-peak times. If you can’t find a secluded spot, try going at off-peak times when there are fewer people around.
- Bring your own supplies. Bring your own food, water, and other supplies so you don’t have to interact with other people.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other people. Even if you’re outdoors, it’s important to stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Be respectful of others. Be respectful of other people’s space and privacy.
Despite the challenges of the pandemic, there are still plenty of ways to enjoy the outdoors safely. By following these tips, you can stay safe and active while still enjoying the beauty of nature.